Nowadays, Salesforce is one of a famous cloud-based software company that provides its customers with a platform to develop their own application without following the tough steps used in the legacy system. Every Salesforce beginner must understand their duties for better and effective salesforce administration. In today, market, salesforce is more demanding software. So, everyone has the interest to start their carrier in Salesforce. This is the correct place, to learn one of the best CRM software Salesforce. There are plenty of tools that help you in creating custom solutions based on your business needs. Today, Salesforce has expanded from just a simple product to a multitude of products.
What is CRM?
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a kind of software that stores customer contact information like name, address, age, Android phone number. It also keeps track of customer activity like website visits, numbers of outgoing and incoming phone calls, email, and more.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a SaaS CRM, and Salesforce.com helps you to manage customer relationships, it can be quickly integrated with other systems, and even helps in building cloud-based apps. The software or application once created can be uploaded onto the Cloud allowing the end-users to view them.
Salesforce was ranked as the largest customer success platform with various features listed below –
- Contact leads and opportunity management
- Deal Tracking and Product planning
- Product Manufacturing and shipping
Advantages of Salesforce
- It is a complete feature-rich solution for marketing, sales, service, partner management, and community management.
- Salesforce data is stored in the cloud so your team can use it from anywhere in the world with the help of an Internet connection.
- It caters to the needs of small as well as medium to large organizations.
Salesforce works on a pay as you go, model so there are no overhead costs.
- Increase customer loyalty, retention, and satisfaction.
- Accelerates sales productivity.
- Salesforce can easily integrate with 3rd party apps.
- Increase the growth of your business.
- Continuous optimization of campaigns can be done based on the market response and closure interaction with channel partners.
Also, Click here: Every Day Hacks
The architecture of Salesforce can be divided into various components described as follows
- Trusted multitenant Cloud
In this component, multiple instances of one or more applications operate separately in a shared environment. The instances are known as tenants which separate from each other. Although, there are physically remain in the same hardware. It is called trusted as it offers a high level of security.
- Scalable Metadata Platform
This component helps you to customizations. It also allows you to increase the amount of data or concurrent user instances.
- Enterprise Ecosystem
The enterprise Ecosystem of Salesforce is quite big as many partners contribute by creating and maintaining on this platform.
Salesforce offers a powerful suite of APIs to develop the Mobile App.
- CRM and Related Functionality
Salesforce includes all features of the latest CRM packages and also offers features for the creation of apps
Service Nature of Salesforce
- Salesforce as SaaS (Software as a Service): No installations, setup or download required. Just Log in and use software across the Cloud.
- Salesforce as PaaS (Platform as a service): In this kind of software service, no separate platform is required. You can use the developer’s code to create and deploy applications.
- Salesforce as laaS (Infrastructure as a service): No hardware or software installations needed as your data and applications are stored securely on the Salesforce cloud.
Features of Salesforce
- Marketing and sales lead: Helps you to measure customer engagement by tracking email activities and convert them to customers.
- Contact management: With the help of this feature you can pull your customer’s data like activity history, frequent contacts, customer communications, etc.
- Opportunities and quotes: Helps vendor to create opportunity and quote.
- Build and run innovative apps: You can build, scale and manage apps
- Analytics: It allows you to access the data, create dashboards and perform analysis
- Email integration: It provides integrations devoted to customer service, support and customer experience
- Communities for sales:– Online community software that enables companies to connect customers, partners and employees with each other
- Salesforce Engine: This feature focuses on making personalized contact with a customer for various campaigns designed by the marketing team
- Sales Collaboration: This feature helps you to address customer queries and feedback
- Sales Performance Management: It offers a metric-based goal setting and helps you to get feedback & rewards for the sales team.
- Lead Management: This feature helps you to tracks the leads that are in progress
- Territory Management: This feature allows you to create multiple territory models. You can also preview them before rollout, and helps you to optimize and balance territories
- Partnership management: This feature allows you to build communities with partners and help them to share objectives, goals, and activities
- Workflow and Approvals: The interface provides simple drag and drops option
- Files Sync and Share: This feature provide the sales team the power to share various files and update them instantly
- Reports and Dashboards: Dashboards and reporting feature offers a real-time picture of the business at a glance
- Sales Forecasting: This feature allows you are getting a real-time view of the forecast of a sales team.
- It was hosted on the cloud.
- Salesforce CRM is easy to set up within a few days only.
- It is easy to use and understand.
- Salesforce CRM is able to manage all data properly.
- One of the best Salesforce CRM gives plenty of personalized services.
- It witnesses high customer retention.
Read Full Article